There is a lot of new possibilities for the visa, it is quite confusing. The BEST and more simple, is to get your visa in a Myanmar Embassy before coming.
- We have now 4 types of visa : Business Visa, Tourist Entry Visa, Transit Visa, Visa on arrival (tourist or business)
- You can get a visa on arrival for Business reason or as a pre-approved VOA for Tourist
There is a lot of problem with the Visa on arrival (business or tourist) because people do not respect the procedure. Immigration officers are trying to help
BUT the best is to respect the conditions and requirements to get the visa on arrival.
Visa request in a Myanmar Embassy.
You must request to the Myanmar Embassy in your own country if you have one ,please send also your passport along with the request and the 2 forms.
- Duration of the stay: 28 maximum days.
- Duration of the visa since the date of emission: 3 month.
- Tariff: 25 €
- An original photograph stuck on each layer of the request for visa and the ” arrival form “.
- Arrival form : 1 specimen + photo
- Request for visa: 2 specimen + original pictures .
- Extension : If it is possible to extend (but not so easy), you can be over stay and pay 3$ a day.
- Duration of the stay: 10 weeks.
- Duration of the visa since the date of emission: 3 months
- Tariff: 35 € for a single entry.
- Tariff: 160 € for an multiple-entry (MJEV).
- An original picture stuck on each layer of the request for visa and the ” arrival form “.
- ” Arrival Form “: 1 specimen + photo
- Request for a visa: 2 specimen + original picture (no photocopy).
- Prolongation of the stay: possible.
- Document to obtain the visa business: invitation letter of a company of Myanmar.
- Possible to get visa on arrival
All kind of visa
- Do not forget to put an envelop with our adress to get your passport back.
- Sign all the documents.
- Your passport must be valid at least 6 month after your arrival date in Myanmar.